HR Business Partner Training:
This HR Business Partner Training (HRBP Training) is designed based on the fact that HR business partners, along with other leaders, play a paramount role to influence organizational strategy and steer its implementation.
Both strategy planning and implementation are people-centered, and as HR is the main recruiter and controller of the workforce, clearly HR adds value to bottom-line results.
In this hr business partner training course, HR professionals will learn how to become a strategic hr business partner to create value for the organization, its employees, and its customers.
The hr business partner course addresses what makes a strategic HR business partner:
- HR professionals need to grasp the trade-centered concepts as well as the senior management team, as a holistic system comprising operations, marketing, customer relationship, etc.,
- Be an expert in the HR field. Being an expert goes beyond technical and procedural knowledge.
It means being able to give insights, recommendations, and propositions based on a critical and meaningful analysis of evidence.
- HR professionals must learn to present HR initiatives as a business case with emphasis on the expected commercial benefit or business value for the company.
Always use evidence to support your case.
- HR business partners need to present HR performance using the same or similar measures used to measure business goals.
For instance, what was the change in the efficiency of the employees who participated in the HR Business Partner Training, and how did this impact the bottom line?
- As business partners, HR professionals must learn to communicate ideas clearly- with information, knowledge, conviction, and simplicity.
Enroll today for HR Business Partner Training (HRBP training program), or one of our hr course in Malaysia or any other location.
This HR Business Partner Training (HRBP training) is also available online, please contact us to get the HR Business Partner Training online training course outline: