Certificate in Malaysian Employment Act and Labour Law
Malaysian Employment Act and Labour Law:
The Malaysian Employment Act and Labour Law course provides participants with an in-depth knowledge of the salient features of the Malaysian Employment and Labor Laws.
The Malaysian Employment Act and Labour Law Training course covers:
- Employment Act 1955.
- Trade Union Act 1959.
- Laws of Dismissal, Industrial Relations Act 1967.
- Employee Provident Fund Act (EPF).
- Health & Safety Act, and Social Security Act (SOCSO).
The Employment Act and Labour Law course also highlights the right processes and procedures in various crucial areas of management such as:
- Effective Deployment.
- Management of Disciplinary Issues.
- Nondiscriminatory appraisal and reward systems.
- Legal Claims by Dismissed Employees.
The training course will be conducted by experts in the field of Compensation and will include leading practitioners, consultants, and academics.
Similar Program: Essentials of Personnel Management and Labour Relations
This Employment Act training course is also available online, please contact us to get the Malaysian Employment Act and Labour Law online training course outline: